Updated: Apr 23, 2018
What do you think our logo means? We did this activity with children at Learning Spaces, and were pleasantly surprised to see the breadth and depth of their answers. We share some of their thoughts written verbatim here-
1. The logo has 9 different colors, each different size, color, and shape. This tells us that all students are not the same. They are different in many different ways like skill, knowledge, and so on.
2. In the center of the logo, there is a gap in which too many students can learn, improve their knowledge, and that center itself is called as Learning Space.
3. The main thing here is to create creativity among students.
4. All students collaborate whether they come from poor or rich section.
5. It shows circle of life.
6. Life is colorful.
7. The logo indicates a group of students discussing, and trying to find the truth.
8. I wonder why it shows 9 planets, as we are 8 now.
9. Thinking is different for everyone.
10. It shows unity for a goal.
After these wonderful responses, I do not need to explain our logo any further. It fills my heart with joy as I write to see our children experience and demonstrate what we stand for. I would take this opportunity to also thank the person behind our logo, Kyle Tezak, a fantastic designer and illustrator. Thank you Kyle for such a wonderful, simple, yet meaningful logo.